I can't say. But it is the 2nd in the series.

Sunday, July 20, 2003

Matel



I'm doing that funny thing again where I like him but I hate him. I mean I love to think about him but just the thought of him makes me sick. It makes me so annoyed and jealous. I hate to be jealous. That annoys me. Ah, but it will soon be over. Then life will make sense again.

I seem to be having annoyed and hateful feelings to more people...well, it's really only two. Neither of them about important. Not really anyways.

Drift


It's not like it was quiet in apartment anyway, but over all the noise I heard it. I heard this little beeping noise. It was like the sound you hear in movies when bombs are about to explode and that is exactly what happened. It was strange because I wasn't there. I saw the huge cloud of fire flying towards me and the first thing I thought was that I was about to die. Then I thought maybe I could live. I could climb into the dryer or maybe the fridge. But then the fridge has alot of things in it and I would have to pull them out and then get it. I'll be dead before I have the time to do all that.

I wonder if anyone else has such random and strange daydreams like mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home