I can't say. But it is the 2nd in the series.

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I think that I want to make a website and have journal skins on it. I'm having lots of fun making skins and looking at other skins that people made. Wow I wonder who else thinks that that sounds like fun.

I think that getting over him won't be hard at all. In fact I don't think that there is much to get over. I mean I like him and I think he's nice and sweet and all that but I don't think that this crush or whatever is that hard. I mean basically I think all I want to do with him is maybe kiss and stuff. Yea, I suppose that would be nice.

I wonder if anyone is ever going to find my blog journal. If they do I wonder if they will tell me. Well, I'm off to download some skins and then maybe make some skins and watch some more Daria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home