I'm so happy I get to move out of this shitty ass two bedroom 1 bath apartment. Anyway, I like my new hello kitty skin. I think its cute. I need to call Jen so we can do something tomorrow. I think I want to go see paycheck. It looks like it will be good. I also want to see Gothika. You know what I sort of want to see a movie with Vinny. Although I don't think that will happen. I also think it would be weird being at the movies with him. I just can't see him like that. Ok bye bye.
Wednesday, December 31, 2003
Previous Posts
- Oh come now, I hope my roommate doesn't think she ...
- I hate him.
- Okay I know that its not him. It's me. I'm angry...
- Yesterday was so much fun. He did it again. But ...
- Why the hell can't they leave me alone? You call ...
- What color are you? (Anime Pictures) brought to y...
- Well, it's almost time for me to go back to Texas....
- I think that I want to make a website and have jou...
- Matel I'm doing that funny thing again where I li...
- Basically I like this guy. I can't tell him but o...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home